Email Mrs. Emmons at email@example.com or call 908-789-0331 X2104
Lincoln School is a PreK-8th grade school with high expectations for all of our students. We are committed to celebrating the uniqueness of each student while guiding each child to the fulfillment of his or her potential. We believe that all children can learn and "Together Everyone Achieves More!" Our entire staff is dedicated to educating our students to make positive contributions to our society.
Our goal is to provide educational experiences that will:
- Promote a responsible confident attitude
- Develop a strong sense of right and wrong
- Encourage students to accept new challenges and risk failure
- Encourage students to pursue academic excellence through life-long learning
- Teach students to respect individual differences
- Promote T.E.A.M. WORK!
We encourage parental involvement in school life and ask you to consider the many ways you can participate to make our school a place in which each child is encouraged to reach his or her fullest potential. Working together as a home-school team to support your child's learning goes a long way in contributing to your child's success and happiness at Lincoln School.